MISSION & VISION
Creative Life Incorporated (CLI), founded in 1978 by Dr. CarolynBibbs, is a community safe-haven for local children and youth. The nonprofit operates year-round offering services to satisfy the basic, academic, social and spiritual needs of the more than 1,500 Memphis students and families annually.
As Creative Life embarks upon 40 years of continuous service, we reflect on the many successful outcomes of our programming. Creative Life has:
Some Of Our Core Values:
- A commitment to operating our programs with integrity
- A commitment to providing a safe haven shielding to youth from the adversities of life
- A commitment to racial reconciliation
- A commitment to empowering and equipping tomorrow’s leaders
- A commitment to cultivating hope by caring for the brokenhearted, healing the wounded, strengthening the weak, providing nourishment for the hungry and educating our youth in a loving, creative environment to ensure a better life and brighter future.